Arranging A Funeral
Every funeral is as unique and special as the person they are for.
The funeral should reflect the life they lived and the individual they were, the memories they made and the people who loved them.
Our aim is to help you do just that – planning every detail both ahead of the funeral and on the day itself. We won’t let anything affect the quality of our service, and our prices will always be fair, competitive and transparent.
Here’s what we can do to help.
- Provide complete guidance on funeral arrangements, from start to finish
- Offer a personal, sympathetic and sensitive service from fully trained staff
- Give estimates and professional advice without obligation
- Arrange repatriation to and from the UK
- Supply floral tributes
- Design and print all the stationery you might need
- Place newspaper notices for you
- Handle donations on your behalf
- Arrange monumental masonry of your choosing
- Organise professional catering services
- Help you choose from our wide range of coffins, urns and caskets
- Organise your choice of transport and vehicles
- Help you with pre-paid funeral plans
- Provide eco-friendly funerals
- Arrange multi-faith and non-religious funerals
- Provide function rooms for your private use
A guide to making arrangements
- Get in touch
When you contact us, we’ll ask for the full name, age and date of birth of the person who has died. We’ll also need to know the time and place where death occurred, as well as their doctor’s details and whether the death certificate has been issued.
- Decide who the Instructor will be
The Instructor is the person who is in charge of arranging the funeral. This is usually a family member or close friend of the deceased, and they will also be responsible for paying for the funeral.
- Making arrangements
We’ll arrange a meeting with the instructor to talk about your requirements and preferences for the funeral. You can do this at our office, or we can come and meet you at your home or somewhere of your choosing.
This is when you’ll need to start making some decisions about things like when and where you’d like the funeral to take place, whether you’d like it to be a religious ceremony, and whether you are choosing burial or cremation.
We know there’s a lot to think about, so we’ll guide you through all your options and help you decide on the best choice for you.
Whether you want to include a specific vehicle or take a particular route to the resting place,
we’ll do everything possible to honour your wishes and make sure everything is in place.
As well as giving you all the advice and support you need, we also offer a wide range of vehicle options.
From our own fleet of Mercedes hearses ad limousines, to classic horse-drawn and motorcycle hearses,
we’ll help you find the vehicle that’s right for your loved one.
We can even source more unusual vehicles if you have something in mind – just ask and we’ll do our best to help.